Bakit Nga Ba Sobrang Thankful si Janella Salvador Na Kaibigan Niya Si Liza Soberano. Narito Ang Kasagutan


 Janella Salvadors shares on her Instagram account her warm thanks to fellow Kapamilya actress Liza Soberano after she throws a surprise baby shower for her.

Now that the news are out, Janella openly admits giving birth to her first baby, Jude, with her boyfriend Mark Paterson amidst the pregnancy rumors earlier in 2020. Many speculated that the seemingly abrupt disappearance of both celebrities in the limelight added to the rumors that Janella was pregnant, and the two moving in to the United Kingdom with Mark Paterson’s family.

Although the actress, Janella, did not confirm any speculations around them until she gave birth in the afternoon of October 20, 2020.

She shares on her Instagram post, ““This was after a secret maternity pictorial I did— my team told me I was gonna do an ootd in another room and BOOM.”

“I’m not very good at reactions when people surprise me in person which explains my face in the video but seeing these people who are dear to me all in one room warmed my heart and reminded me of the good in the world despite the situation.”

“That friend is none other than @lizasoberano. Thank you. You are a gem.”

Liza Soberano became one of the actresses and closest showbiz friends of Janella, and albeit one of the few people who knew about her pregnancy.

Janella expressed her deepest gratitude for the actress and to everyone who attended the surprise baby shower. The party was attended by few of their closest friends including Enrique Gil and Maja Salvador.

Liza also gave a heartfelt message for Janella’s baby which was also uploaded on their social media accounts.

She says, “Hey Jude! This is your ninang Liza and I’m already claiming it even if we have in hand the baptism yet. I’m so happy that you are finally out to the word. I’m so glad that we can finally announce how proud we are of you and of your mama and of your papa.”

Janella Salvador and Mark Paterson decided to finally introduce their newborn son to the public last January 5. The two are currently residing in the United Kingdom and had no further details if they would ever consider returning to the showbiz industry after starting this new family.

Bakit Nga Ba Sobrang Thankful si Janella Salvador Na Kaibigan Niya Si Liza Soberano. Narito Ang Kasagutan Bakit Nga Ba Sobrang Thankful si Janella Salvador Na Kaibigan Niya Si Liza Soberano. Narito Ang Kasagutan Reviewed by Boom on 5:29 AM Rating: 5

No comments