Bagong Miss Universe Philippines Na Si Rabiya Mateo, Nagsalita Tungkol Sa Kumakalat Niyang Throwback Photos

 

Some people really love do dig up your dirt in the past and rain on your parade when things turn out good on your part. Apparently, some internet trolls and bashers won’t really leave you alone if you are someone who has achieved much in life.

The newly crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2020, Rabiya Mateo, did not escape the same bullying experience in the internet. The Ilongga beauty bagged the title last Sunday and is now facing a lot of allegations regarding her win in the prestigious pageant, and some are also questioning that she has gone under the knife to fix something on her facial features. Rabiya is also a physical therapist, and is half Filipino-half Indian descent, so why do people speculate that she has undergone plastic surgery?

Apparently, an old photo of the beauty queen was circulating online, and it was far too difficult to believe it was Rabiya Mateo. The face was different, and the nose was not as sharp as she has now. So many believed that our candidate for the Miss Universe pageant was someone who is “unnaturally beautiful”. Netizens went on and shared the photo, leaving nasty remarks and making fun of her physical appearance.







Rabiya Mateo decided to clap back to her bashers by posting the same photo on her Instagram story. Shared by the Facebook page of Kapamilya Online World, Rabiya Mateo gracefully clapped back by releasing her statement regarding the photo. On the post, she says:

“This is me 11 years ago. I still didn’t have my braces. I don’t know how to put makeup. I’m not aware of what angle flatters me most but that is still me. A lot of things happened in that period of time. I grew up and became more mature. I was able to invest in myself and practice self-love. If there would be one thing that I want other people to know about me is that I’m beautiful then and now. The only thing [different] is now, I know better.”

She also left a simple note that would strike her bashers hard, which says:

“PS. Stop calling anyone ugly. If that’s how you see things and maybe then, it’s your soul that needs a surgery.”

What a way to clap back to your bashers! Truly, being a Miss Universe will make you carry the weight of the crown on your head. And Rabiya Mateo handled the situation with grace and glamour!
Bagong Miss Universe Philippines Na Si Rabiya Mateo, Nagsalita Tungkol Sa Kumakalat Niyang Throwback Photos Bagong Miss Universe Philippines Na Si Rabiya Mateo, Nagsalita Tungkol Sa Kumakalat Niyang Throwback Photos Reviewed by Boom on 12:53 AM Rating: 5

No comments